Heavyblade Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 These are my fav anime characters and it's a rough scetch so I guess just have at it.
Epitome Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Not bad Vash, but one thing you should look into is a little bit more shading. It makes the pic more "interesting" but otherwise I give it an 7.6/10.
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [size=1]Not too shabby for a sketch. Did you do those freehand or look at something?[/size]
klinanime1 Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Those were really nice, but I agree with agatio. Just a tad bit of shading would do nicely.
The Majin Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 I like the one with Vash ^^ but yeah i little shading can go a long way sometimes 8/10
Posthumous Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [spoiler][color=white] The Mimiru pic looks the best out of all the three...I like it Mimiru-9.2/10 Vash-8.5/10 Crim-8/10[/color][/spoiler]
Sara Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [size=1]Heh, they all look slighlty embarrased or something. (Especially Vash.) I like 'em. I don't give ratings...do you want a smiley sticker?[/size]
Heavyblade Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 A smiley sticker would do me some good right now and yeah I think they kinda look embarassed to. Oh yeah and to you fairy these are freehand except for Crim because I forgot what he looked like.
KKC Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 yo man, Crim is my character XD i still think Mimru's hair is a bit off, but thats ok. Vash looks cute. and Crim is always cute ^_^
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Dude, you drew those freehand, thats pretty awesome. I have to change my rating to an 8.3/10. But hey do you draw any other anime characters because you should post them up.
KKC Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 He does a few others..... like from zoids, Trigun, .Hack//sign, and his made up characters which are cool. oops, how rude, i should let him reply on his own. ^_^'
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 Yes she said it all for me yeah and kkc is in my class and I got some new pics comin'
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Hey would you mind putting up some of your .hack//sign's and some of your own characters. I would love to see them.
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vashstampede [/i] [B]...Oh yeah and to you fairy these are freehand except for Crim because I forgot what he looked like. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Wow, kudos! Awesome stuff! *Gives Vashstampede a smiley sticker :)*[/size]
KKC Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 ??????? that last post hurt my brain Vash. *falls out of chair*
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 Sorry bout that my computer messed up and I thought it hadn't posted right so I posted again
eleanor Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 They all seem to have extremely short necks. And they're heads are a bit too...well, round. But they're good. Vash- 7.9/10 Mimiru- 8.9/10 Crim- 8/10
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 Thats the way chibis are supposed to be right or am I deceived
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now