Booboo Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 This is my new anti~drug Luffy banner. Tell me what you guys think.
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [size=1]LOL, I like it - simple and funny! *Thumbs up*[/size]
Kaola Su Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 I like it too. I definately agree with not doing drugs! I give you two thumbs up! Plus it is funny and cute!
DarK DeatH Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Yeah, looks vedy nice... Ruffy rawks ^_^ And yeah, drugs are bad for everyone...
klinanime1 Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Hey, get the message out there! It's great, definately an attention grabber.
Posthumous Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]Eating sure does help keeping away drugs...Especially for Luffy... 9/10...the title is funny...[/color][/spoiler]
Shinkoru Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Stupid noobs. Doubling posting. Anit~Drugs are bad.*giggles* MY anti~drug is.. Oh lol I dont have one.. O.o :-D *nod nod* Nice banner thou. 10/10 its cute :-D
Booboo Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 Thanx for the comments you guys. I'm happy you guys like my banner, it didn't take that long to make though. At first The banner was going to say "You Gotta Eat", but then and anti-drug commercail came on the T.V. I was like "Thats it!!", and thats how it happened.
Guest Chris Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinkoru [/i] [B]Stupid noobs. Doubling posting. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]ignorant is the word you are looking for. ignorant means you don't know, stupid means you know but you don't care. seeing as how he only has 2 posts, i'd say he didn't know the rule about double postind and spaming. have you ever double posted or broken any other rules? if not, then you may have room to speak. if so, then i would stop making coments like that. we all were newbies once. i remember i once posted 8 times in a row. thankfully i didn't have someone make a coment like you just did, or i might not have come back. anyway, the banner is nice. it's your typical black and white style which i have come to know you for, and it's funny. it's not all that special, but it looks nice. 7.6/10 good job.[/color]
Epitome Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Thats pretty awesome, I think the same about drugs and I think that looks great.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now