Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][size=1]Entirely random title, entirely random piece of.. stuff that I did as soon as I got Photoshop 7 working again, which was all of 30 minutes ago.

Supposed to be some sort of impression of how a flashbang would affect your vision (which isn't really true, but hey, I can't sit in front of a flashbang for the sake of making my stuff more 'realistic', but hence the blurring) if you were looking at one in the middle of a Counter Strike game. I would then be 'behind you' :p.

Comments, etc. please.

[img]http://kojin.250free.com/behindyou.jpg[/img][/b][/size]
Posted
[b][size=1]
*has no idea what Ger meant about the flashbang thingy*

But yeah, I'd pull out a rating (first and last time ever ¬.¬) of a perfect 10/10 for the randomly chosen thread name alone.

I like the blurry thing, and the font, and the colours used too. They go well together, and there isn't anything that I can point out.
Although everytime I glance at that thing, I swear it keeps saying 'The One' -.-'[/b]

Pantaloons..*giggles at full word*[/size]
Posted
I love the colors and the font, they go well together. I would have to give it a 10/10, since blue and white are my favorite colors. :D
Posted
I like it a lot. Especially the colors and the font, even though I hate the color blue. O__o
The blurred background adds a nice touch, also.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][size=1]*has no idea what Ger meant about the flashbang thingy*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]A flashbang is a type of granade that emits a large, bright flash of light that can temporarily blind you and a loud bang of noise that can temporarily deafen you. Both of those are quite bad when you're in the middle of combat, since they make for lots of confusion. :naughty:

I like the bright bluish effect along with the blur. I've never played Counter Strike, but from the quality of it, it looks like you did a pretty good job on immitating the effect. The only thing is that a bit of the text is kind of hard to read. I think it would help if more of it was on a bright background, since the text is dark. The font fits really well, though.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] nice colors and effect. it looks pretty good. I've never played Counterstrike, and possibly won't, but that looks really nice.

Oh, and the Pantaloon Monkeys Awareness Association would rather you not ridicule the Pantaloon Monkey, or those of us who watch out for their well being. ;) [/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...