KittyLynn Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [COLOR=red]I like this banner myself. Not very good or complex but I love Emily The Strange. Don't know what it is? Figure it out. Tehehe ^^[/COLOR]
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Whoa!! Thats really wierd but it aint bad. I like it, it has its own unique something about it. You should use that as your banner if you want. I lie this one better than the one you have.
Sara Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1]*stares* But--But--You're so light and cheerful! Wow, heh. I did not expect you to like that freaky girl. Banner's okay. Very...Emily-ish.[/size]
Sara Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1]Kittie, heh. I don't know you, sorry. ^^;[/size]
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Hey this was your 4000th post, but ok just making sure. And I happen to like the banner and I think you should use that as your banner on your sig.
KittyLynn Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Sara, I'm still cheery and bright!! I just love Emily the Strange. Don't worry I'm not going "dark" on you! ^^ *hugs*[/COLOR]
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1]Good, those dark people scare me... o.O But really, I like the banner. The 'Get Lost' really catches your attention, and your attention usually stays there. ;) Nice work![/size]
PiroMunkie Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1]Hrmm... the quality of the banner itself seems a bit low. A bit blurry in a lot of places. This among other things. The idea is a nice one though, I shall give you that. =)[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 I like it! Very dark-ish >=) lol, but yeah, the quality itself is a bit low... If you can, try downloading or buying Alien Skin's Image Doctor... It's good for fixxing image quality ^_^
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 It looks very serial killerish But I mean that in a good way. I think it's pretty cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now