Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whoa!! Thats really wierd but it aint bad. I like it, it has its own unique something about it. You should use that as your banner if you want. I lie this one better than the one you have.
Posted
[size=1]*stares* But--But--You're so light and cheerful!

Wow, heh. I did not expect you to like that freaky girl.

Banner's okay. Very...Emily-ish.[/size]
Posted
Hey this was your 4000th post, but ok just making sure. And I happen to like the banner and I think you should use that as your banner on your sig.
Posted
[size=1]Hrmm... the quality of the banner itself seems a bit low. A bit blurry in a lot of places. This among other things.

The idea is a nice one though, I shall give you that. =)[/size]
Posted
I like it! Very dark-ish >=)
lol, but yeah, the quality itself is a bit low... If you can, try downloading or buying Alien Skin's Image Doctor... It's good for fixxing image quality ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...