Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is your fav. character?  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your fav. character?

    • Tsukasa
      2
    • Bear
      0
    • B.T.
      0
    • Crim
      2
    • Sora
      1
    • Mimiru
      1
    • Subaru
      1
    • Silver Night
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Who is your fav character, i havnt seen a ploe for that Question yet.
I like Crim, hes so hot. *falls out of chair*
Posted
Tsukasa is my favorite just look at my avatar and banner. I like him because he looks cool and always has a neutral look on his face and doesnt show alot of emotion.
Posted
I think Crim is incredibly hot too, but my vote has to go to Tsukasa b/c I also like the look of no emotion on his face. Also he is so confused and innocent looking it makes him so udderly cute!!! I also like Mimiru b/c she just has that upbeat, youthful act about her!
Posted
i think crim has a good point of view in the show, reminding everyone that its just a game and not to ruin everyones fun of it, and in the meanwhile :"have fun yourself"... hes character personality is really good, wich makes him my fav.
Posted
I love Mimiru she's so hot and nothing seems to get her down for a long time except for Tsukasa *growls* . Anyawys KKC I thought you would answer Subaru *falls out of chair laughing*
Posted
Oh, shutup Vash! *Subaru flys out of hellevatar* HAhaha! sorry Eve, i just really hate Subaru, but thats my oppinion.
Posted
[size=1]Eh, this is a favorites topic... and it must be closed. Please follow the rules.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...