KKC Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Who is your fav character, i havnt seen a ploe for that Question yet. I like Crim, hes so hot. *falls out of chair*
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Tsukasa is my favorite just look at my avatar and banner. I like him because he looks cool and always has a neutral look on his face and doesnt show alot of emotion.
Kaola Su Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 I think Crim is incredibly hot too, but my vote has to go to Tsukasa b/c I also like the look of no emotion on his face. Also he is so confused and innocent looking it makes him so udderly cute!!! I also like Mimiru b/c she just has that upbeat, youthful act about her!
Solid Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 i think crim has a good point of view in the show, reminding everyone that its just a game and not to ruin everyones fun of it, and in the meanwhile :"have fun yourself"... hes character personality is really good, wich makes him my fav.
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 I love Mimiru she's so hot and nothing seems to get her down for a long time except for Tsukasa *growls* . Anyawys KKC I thought you would answer Subaru *falls out of chair laughing*
Eve Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 i really like Aura the best, but since it is not up there my 2nd would be Subaru;)
KKC Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 Oh, shutup Vash! *Subaru flys out of hellevatar* HAhaha! sorry Eve, i just really hate Subaru, but thats my oppinion.
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 What a horrible death for Subaru but it was fun to watch!! :)
Shy Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1]Eh, this is a favorites topic... and it must be closed. Please follow the rules. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts