Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Eh, I was scribbling and came up with a new character. She's a jackalope girl, and her name...*suspense* is Jacky.[/SIZE]
Posted
All of those are really kawaii and I won't rate it because Agatio said you didn't like ratings. So I'll say I like it but it would be better if the lines were more defined and less scetchy
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]That is sooo cute! I really like the cat related animal ^^; It ish adoroble and well drawn ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Agatio[/i]
[B]Thats pretty awesome Sara, and Im not going to rate it because you dont like ratings and I promised you Id stop.[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]A wise choice in mentor. You can learn much from Sara.


Sara: It is interesting. I am not in the happiest of moods right now so I am finding it hard to be too expressive aobut this, but they are all right. *thumbs up*[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...