Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Okie, I drew this ar Patamon's Pad oekaki board, with my mouse. It took approx 2hours O_O the layers killed me, but I think its good, for mouse drawn work. What do you think of it?[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
Wish i can draw with the mouse i like the background like the grass and to me looks like that poor rose is dying but it just me 8/10 for a mouse drawn work ^^
Posted
Very good for a mouse drawing ^_^
Did you make that bg with mouse drawing also? If so, "O.O" lol
Yeah, it's very good, I can't make a mouse drawing that good, so I will give you an 8/10
Posted
Wow, I must say for a mouse drawing, I give that a 10/10! If you can draw that well with a mouse I would like to see what you can do on paper!!! I would love to see a sample!?

Kaola
Posted
Yeah, oekakis are so fun. I do alot too. Thats really good. I like the BG. I would give this 8/10 good job!
Posted
I never could get into Oekaki. ^^;;

However, your background in this pic is simply fabulous! The shading and coloring is pretty nice, too. The lines are a bit jittery, but that's only because of the mouse. =)

8.8/1o, because I like it that much.
Posted
[size=1]That's good. Oekaki always drove me nuts (it was a love-hate relationship, until the board I frequented disappeared off the face of the...uh..internet.)

I always liked the tone tool better than the watercolor one--I just couldn't get the hang of it. Your coloring is great, though--good job.

Her forehead is a little high, and her hat seems oddly balanced. I love the little rose, though. Love it.[/size]
Posted
Oekaki art is so hard to do, but you do it very well. I like the "painting" if thats what you would call it. I mean espesially drawing with the mouse makes it even more astonishing. Nice Work! But one thing is missing. Shading. JK, its awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...