Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I did this doodle a few weeks ago during testing. and this is my first pic of Crim i ever did and i did it by memory. I think hes really cute, but his legs were hard to draw and they keep bothering me X_X what do you think?
Posted
By now you should know not to double post. I suggest you use the edit button before a mod gets you.

I think you need to work on your drawing. His head is out of porportion and his hands aren't just round circles.

2/10
Posted
[b]Personality Number One-[/b] Use the edit button. It's on the bottom of you post and it says 'EDIT'.

[b]Personality Number Two-[/b] I really don't like it at all. *checks how old KKC is* You should definitly be able to do better.

3/10
Posted
I dont like it that much either. One its way too light, two, it has no shading what s ever, and three, his face is way out of proportion. But its ok from drawing it from memory.
Posted
[size=1] I don't know the character, but I think it's cute. Make me think of a caricature, heh.

There are some details that are pretty off--the "hang" of the jacket, and stuff, but hey--I [i]still[/i] can't get that right.

^_^

*offers you a smiley sticker*[/size]
Posted
Age doesn't have anything to do with how someone draws, I don't think that was very fair to say that. I like it for a doodle, it almost is like a little chibi! I do like it though.

Rating: 6/10
Posted
yeah, it is supposed to be a chibi. plus it was a doodle. I can usualy draw much better than that, but i have a lot in progress right now.
Posted
I personally think its great, and its a hell of a lot better than a lot of art i've seen posted around here.

9/10
Posted
Also, I love Crim! He is so fine, but definately keep up the good work! Don't let what anyone says stop you from doing what you like to do!

Kaola :)
Posted
Yeah, Crim is the coolest. ^_^ Ok, i'll take whatever advice ya give me. Thanks for all the posts...... good or bad. *hugs Crim picture*
Posted
i like chibi's duno why people give marks to you use the word Chibify and people will like it well i would lol :P if you send me a clean scan with pretty dark lines like go over it with ink and send it to me i can colour it on the comp get extra marks ^^ CHIBIFY
Posted
O__o Why did so many people give him a low score?
Well, I like it, even though it is a tiny bit out of proportion. It's too light, but everyone makes mistakes. 9/10
Posted
[size=1]If the pencil's light, you can probably adjust the contrast in your scanning program so it shows up better, too.[/size]
Posted
yeah, thanks, im still used to scanning pics and things on the CP. I think i may no a way to clean up the pics, so i will have to try that. I have a good coloring program (paint shop pro) i just havnt fiddled with it enough yet. Thanks for the tips
Posted
Ever since I got the new version of my browser downloaded, all image attachments are shrunk to fit the window.

And since this one is very light, I can barely see anything.

Please produce a "darker" version--I can't give a rating till I get one. ^^;
Posted
Oh wow, I used to have Paint Shop Pro until my computer had to be restored to factory settings. I had borrowed it from a friend! That is a great program to use! I can't draw too good, but I saw people's art who could and theirs was amazing and it was made on PSP.

Kaola
Posted
really? well, i cant do anything with it so far, it may take quite some time until i get it working well. but i do hear from many people that its a great program for art.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...