Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yo this is WW2!:glasses:

I decided to post some of the sun pics I have done. Please feel free to rate them (1-10).

Heres my first pic, its somekind of dark burnig sun.
Posted
I like that. Its got alot of details in the coloring and I like the expression on "its" face. lol "its". Well anyway Sara got me out of rating because, she made me realize thats its pointless. Thanx Sara.
Posted
I created the bad sun pic as a tatoo design, but late on decided to put it on T-shirts. You can see this and some of my other shirt designs at[URL=http://www.zazzle.com]www.zazzle.com[/URL]

Look for WW2 as a contributor.:D
Posted
For some reason, that looks like it should belong in "Courage the Cowardly Dog" in CN... cool pic though :) Gonna save it
Posted
Thanks for your positive feedback.

Since you liked my evil sun pic so much, I decided to post another pic.
This is a sun being eclipsed by a crescent moon. It too was a tatto design, and also can be found on a shirt at [URL=http://www.zazzle.com]http://www.zazzle.com[/URL].

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...