WW2 Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Yo this is WW2!:glasses: I decided to post some of the sun pics I have done. Please feel free to rate them (1-10). Heres my first pic, its somekind of dark burnig sun.
InuyashaDeamon Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 That a cool sun pic. I like the face and the colors
Epitome Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I like that. Its got alot of details in the coloring and I like the expression on "its" face. lol "its". Well anyway Sara got me out of rating because, she made me realize thats its pointless. Thanx Sara.
DarK DeatH Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 God damn! That completely kicks aaass! Three thumbs up for that one XD
WW2 Posted May 18, 2003 Author Posted May 18, 2003 I created the bad sun pic as a tatoo design, but late on decided to put it on T-shirts. You can see this and some of my other shirt designs at[URL=http://www.zazzle.com]www.zazzle.com[/URL] Look for WW2 as a contributor.:D
KKC Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 The color combination is really cool, *hides behind computer* but hes a scary sun.
Epitome Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Hey WW2, you should put up some more of your sun pics, if you have anymore, here. I would like to see some more if you have any.
Kwai Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 For some reason, that looks like it should belong in "Courage the Cowardly Dog" in CN... cool pic though :) Gonna save it
WW2 Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 Thanks for your positive feedback. Since you liked my evil sun pic so much, I decided to post another pic. This is a sun being eclipsed by a crescent moon. It too was a tatto design, and also can be found on a shirt at [URL=http://www.zazzle.com]http://www.zazzle.com[/URL].
Sara Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [size=1]It made me think of some old POGS I used to have...wow. [i]That[/i] was a long time ago.[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Dude, I am in awe. This is sweet stuff. Solid 1os. I am speechless. This is pro stuff. Make more. *thumbs up*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now