OtakuBoards

Is it just me or are these rules out of date?

Neo NnM

[color=#808080]The rules are 99% up to date. The only issues that need updating are references to forum names, because specific forums have changed over recent months.

But don't worry, it'll be updated as soon as possible. [/color]

[size=1]This would probably be a pain..but would it be possible to liven up the rules page a bit? Have them one some sort of skin-sensitive format, like the [i]you do not have permission to acces this page[/i] message, or something. I think people would be a little more likely to actually read the rules if they were in a slightly more inviting format.

*shrugs* Just wondering. Plain text pages tend to discourage people.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]This would probably be a pain..but would it be possible to liven up the rules page a bit? Have them one some sort of skin-sensitive format, like the [i]you do not have permission to acces this page[/i] message, or something. I think people would be a little more likely to actually read the rules if they were in a slightly more inviting format.

*shrugs* Just wondering. Plain text pages tend to discourage people.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

well sara does have a point,well make it so people will want to read them.

And im still working on my images on the bottom so its one thing(stupid windows 98)

And, uhm, i've noticed this about the skins.

The 'rules' link is nto on the Industrial Okakt (i think it's that one) It has the f.a.q, but no rules. Also, the other 2w have rules, but no f.a.q.

[SIZE=1](_)-person...

In the future, try asking for help in the banner request forum. It's relatively easy to combine those images...

Eff....

Look, here--I'll take care of your sig for you.

That should be the right size. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi1827 [/i]
[B]And, uhm, i've noticed this about the skins.

The 'rules' link is nto on the Industrial Okakt (i think it's that one) It has the f.a.q, but no rules. Also, the other 2w have rules, but no f.a.q. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#808080]I suspect that we'll be ditching Industrial Otaku when we move to Version 7 sometime this year.

This is partly due to the differing software on v7 and the fact that we may need to possibly ditch [i]all[/i] current skins and redevelop v7-specific ones.

So, I understand the complaint and it will be addressed. All issues with skins will be fully sorted out during v7 development. But for the time being, we have some other things in the pipeline that we want to focus on. ^_^[/color]