Kinetic Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 In my mind, this is a band with great potential. They have great songs, and one, named Bring Me To Life is very great, but is overplayed on the radio. They have other good songs such as So Close, and a lot of others. What do you think about this band?
Failed_Attempts Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 ^_^; I love Evanescence, their music is just amazing. Going Under is my favourite one, only because I can relate to a past girlfriend of mine. But, over all, their music/lyrics show great potential. I can't wait to see what this band does next.
LostProphet Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Hey bud, no offense, but this'll more than likely get shut down. Theres already an evanescence thread on the boards [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20861&highlight=evanescence]here[/URL] ....just a warning LP
Manic Webb Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Sheesh. This is like the third time this has happened. [color=green]Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts