Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Brolli


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Well than neither can I. Also I think that the energy transfer thing is cheating. Brolli should have won and thats all I got to say about thta.[/color][/size][/i]
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
HERE HERE! That's damn right Burori had that match in the bag. Stinken energy transfer. Oh well what's done is done. Even with that energy transfer Goku never killed Burori, only wounded him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B] Even with that energy transfer Goku never killed Burori, only wounded him. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I'm sorry to tell you this, since you're such a big Brolli fan, [spoiler]but the next movie is Brolli's last. But I'm pretty sure he kicks some Goku ***, before going down.[/spoiler]

There is that Bio Brolli movie, but that's kinda stupid. He [spoiler]he turns into some stupid Swamp Thing lookin' creature.[/spoiler]

But then again, you may already know this.
:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Well I'm sorry to tell you this, since you're such a big Brolli fan, [spoiler]but the next movie is Brolli's last. But I'm pretty sure he kicks some Goku ***, before going down.[/spoiler]

There is that Bio Brolli movie, but that's kinda stupid. He [spoiler]he turns into some stupid Swamp Thing lookin' creature.[/spoiler]

But then again, you may already know this.
:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha. I thought someone might say this but I already was ready for it. I saw movie 12 and in it all the villains that died (including in the movies) came back to life. Burori was not among them so therefor he didn't die. I'm not saying this to act like a big shot or anything, I'm just stating facts.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B] I saw movie 12 and in it all the villains that died (including in the movies) came back to life. Burori was not among them so therefor he didn't die. I'm not saying this to act like a big shot or anything, I'm just stating facts. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I saw that one too. Maybe they didn't want to re-animate Brolli since they already had a powerful villian to fight (Jainemba).
Thats why the Z warriors on earth had to fight all those weaker villians like Freiza and Hitler. They just couldn't have 2 real powerful guys in the same movie, it would mess up the formula.

Well what I'm really tryin' to say is [spoiler]Brolli is dead. In movie 9 Goku, Gohan, and Goten blasted him with their Kamehameha waves, and fried him.
If that didn't do the job, he would have sophicated in the vacum of space.[/spoiler]

Hmm, I guess thats about it.:D
Posted
I thought Broli dies too. He was totally winning though. I don't think that he should've won based on the following reasons:Vegeta lost to him, Goku lost to him(at first), Gohan lost, and Trunks lost. Then Goku get their energy which was totally low and wins!? How can that do the job?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Heh, I saw that one too. Maybe they didn't want to re-animate Brolli since they already had a powerful villian to fight (Jainemba).
Thats why the Z warriors on earth had to fight all those weaker villians like Freiza and Hitler. They just couldn't have 2 real powerful guys in the same movie, it would mess up the formula.

Well what I'm really tryin' to say is [spoiler]Brolli is dead. In movie 9 Goku, Gohan, and Goten blasted him with their Kamehameha waves, and fried him.
If that didn't do the job, he would have sophicated in the vacum of space.[/spoiler]

Hmm, I guess thats about it.:D [/B][/QUOTE]


First: It's movie 10 cause movie 9 is about some alien guy that gohan kills going ssj2.

Second: I doubt that they left Burori out cause he's too powerful. It revived all vilians no matter the person. anyways, I quess everyone has their own opinions on it.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]I dont know who's side to take in this. Also in movie 8 they do kill him because he explodes. I dont know how he comes back again. And they should have put Brolli in the movie with Jenemba, had them team up or something.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i]
[B][color=666666][size=1][i]I dont know who's side to take in this. Also in movie 8 they do kill him because he explodes. I dont know how he comes back again. And they should have put Brolli in the movie with Jenemba, had them team up or something.[/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=times new roman]

Actually Meteora Burori wasn't killed at that time in movie 8. He was only severaly wounded. It also shows at the beginning of movie 10. Just though I should clear that up.

[/font]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Ok I haven't seen movie 10 yet,s o I couldnt tell ya. But Im serious it looked like he exploded. Oh well I'll go with what you said. I cant wait to see movie 10 then.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[i] what ever you do though is never see movie 11. It is terrible! The story and well the story made me want to puke. That's the Burori moive when he was cloned.[/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Well then how do you know that he was only injured. Because the Meteor destroyed the whole planet. Explain that and I will never argue again. Because I dont think saiyans can survive in outer space. Well I know that I love Brolli I just think that he actually died. I mean he did explode, then the planet died, so how is he still alive.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i]
[B][color=666666][size=1][i]Well then how do you know that he was only injured. Because the Meteor destroyed the whole planet. Explain that and I will never argue again. Because I dont think saiyans can survive in outer space. Well I know that I love Brolli I just think that he actually died. I mean he did explode, then the planet died, so how is he still alive.[/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]


[FONT=times new roman]I admire your athusiasm on this Meteora and I see you're a large as a fan as me. The question you should ask yourself is how'd he survive when planet Vegeta blew up? The answer is he used an Energy field ^_^ I'm not trying to create a debate here Just speaking my mind. In my opinion Burori is dah BOMB![/FONT]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]That is obvious Of course he is the bomb. I dont know maybe you are right about him and the energy Field. Well anyways if he did survive I wonder what happened to him. [/color][/size][/i]
Posted
In movie 10 you see him fly to earth badly injured and bleeding from the wound Kakarroto gave him. He then landed on earth and was frozen for more than likely throughout the story to the cell and buu saga. He after broke out and started to reek havoc again ^_^
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
:D Broly looks really cool (if a little weak) when he is in his normal state and [spoiler]under the controlof Paragus.[/spoiler]

He just looks dumb when he transfomes, especially with all the jewlery. His waist should NOT be that small, I don't even know girls with a waist like that. :D

HE'S IN THREE MOVIES!? I WAS RIGHT, WHOO-HOO! *ahem*

EDIT: and his name is slang for umbrella... O_o :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...