Subversive Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Stealing a page from the book of Nomad. It just seems smarter to keep updating one topic. Heres one that I made...goes well with the liquid skin
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 It's interesting. Ish kinda weird but I find it appealing to the eye in any case. Proves that you don't have to have fancy effects and lots of pictures to make a banner great. ^_____^ Luvs it lots. --Sere
Sara Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 [size=1]Ooh, spiffy. I like that. I like it a lot. The lightblueness is very cool.[/size]
Mitch Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 [size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] It's very streamlined, which I love. I can also see very certain that it does in fact go well with the liquid skin. The entire unopaqueness of it is nice.[/size][/font][/color]
Booboo Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 I Think it's awsome looking. Also the colors I LOVE. So I like it, great job.
Epitome Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 I like it as well. The main thing that attracts me are the grey things in the middle. I like the background too. But you should put your name on it somewhere.
KKC Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Thats really neat looking, it seems a little bit plain, but not to much. I like the swirly things coming into the middle. @_@ they kind of make me dizzy, relly good. 9/10
Kaola Su Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Wow, that is really nice looking! It does seem plain, but actually I think if you added anything else that it just wouldn't look right. I really really like it though! 10/10 Kaola
DarK DeatH Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Make the tentacles of the middle more opaque... If you do that it will be perfect ^_^
Arkadyz Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]Very nice...Clean simple and elegant...Pretty good. And yeah it does look good with the liquid skin :cool: [/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now