Tricool Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [color=red] Tell me if you like this drawing. Image is very large. If it's not downloading succesfully please tell me.[/color]
Sara Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [size=1]Only a very small portion shows up. Yeah, you should probably resize that one, heh.[/size]
Tricool Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 [color=red]This is were I have trouble. I don't know how to resize it. Um.....can someone please help me. Sorry if it's too much trouble.[/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 First of all, what picture system do you use? Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro? It depends on what you use as how you resize it . . . --Sere
Kaola Su Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 okay if you can....open it in paint...just your regular paint program and once it is open go to the pull down menu "Image" under that go to "sketch/skew" and where it says 100% in one section and 100% right below it, try making both of the 100's 50's so it should say 50% and 50%...that will size it down to half the size of your original. Hopefully that helped! Kaola
Tricool Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 [color=red]Well....let's see....it opens up in PhotoSuite. I tried opening it in paint but it didn't work. I guess it's too big, heh.[/color]
Kaola Su Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Oh, sorry. I was only giving the only advice I knew to give :) Kaola
Tricool Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 [color=red]Sorry for the trouble but I had to post the picture down here. Yes! I got it resized![/color]
KKC Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 I think thats good, it could use a bit more shading, but its still really neat. I like how you did it with pencil, that always gives pictures a cool, but simple effect 8 1/2 out of 10
Heavyblade Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 I think it's pretty good but the Dragon looks kinda fat... excuse me for being so blunt. But I like the pencil effect and It must've taken you along time for the scales... so a smiley sticker for that. 8.5/10
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 I like it but a little shading couldnt hurt. Also the neck is too thick in my view. But otherwise its an okay drawing.
Guest Chris Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [color=green]the scales are awesome. i'm too lazy to do scales unless i'm being paid. good job, but he looks kind of sad and fat.[/color]
Tricool Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 [color=red]Yeah, I see what you mean by him looking fat. The reason he looks fat is because I didn't draw his whole body on there. Actually I was just worried about the neck being a bit too short. I guess I should shade it a little more. I just gotta try and not smudge the scales. I'm glad you all like it! EDIT: By the way, the computer warps the dragon a little bit, I'll see if I can fix that problem, but in the drawing the dragon is not really fat. There is a lot of shading in the drawing but you have to look close. I shaded each and every scale where they overlapped each other.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now