Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]This is were I have trouble. I don't know how to resize it. Um.....can someone please help me. Sorry if it's too much trouble.[/color]
Posted
okay if you can....open it in paint...just your regular paint program and once it is open go to the pull down menu "Image" under that go to "sketch/skew" and where it says 100% in one section and 100% right below it, try making both of the 100's 50's so it should say 50% and 50%...that will size it down to half the size of your original. Hopefully that helped!

Kaola
Posted
[color=red]Well....let's see....it opens up in PhotoSuite. I tried opening it in paint but it didn't work. I guess it's too big, heh.[/color]
Posted
I think thats good, it could use a bit more shading, but its still really neat. I like how you did it with pencil, that always gives pictures a cool, but simple effect 8 1/2 out of 10
Posted
I think it's pretty good but the Dragon looks kinda fat... excuse me for being so blunt. But I like the pencil effect and It must've taken you along time for the scales... so a smiley sticker for that.
8.5/10
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]the scales are awesome. i'm too lazy to do scales unless i'm being paid. good job, but he looks kind of sad and fat.[/color]
Posted
[color=red]Yeah, I see what you mean by him looking fat. The reason he looks fat is because I didn't draw his whole body on there.

Actually I was just worried about the neck being a bit too short. I guess I should shade it a little more. I just gotta try and not smudge the scales. I'm glad you all like it!

EDIT: By the way, the computer warps the dragon a little bit, I'll see if I can fix that problem, but in the drawing the dragon is not really fat.

There is a lot of shading in the drawing but you have to look close. I shaded each and every scale where they overlapped each other.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...