OtakuBoards

Im cursed......

Zaku II

Every time I leave the boards for a day or two something bad happend. First, I left for a couple a days out of time and I come back and homogeta has spammed the boards. Then I go on vacation and come back and Gendo had lost his job. I get grounded for a week (long story) come back and the otakuboards are shut down. I can give a few other examples but I think you all get the point. Sorry to everyone if it really happens to be me. But it turned out for the better cause the V boards are way better.

I think I will well garlic around my neck and constantly toss salt over my shoulders when I have to miss a day next time.

U arent the only one that has experienced this.... I was gone one night.. and everything goes crazy with all this SEEL stuff, and the next day the boards are down.. quite confusing.... At least your birthday isnt on the 13th.. No I am not that supperstitous.. actually I am not superstitous at all... Hey did I spell the word right???

Really? My luck charm is a jade dragon necklace on a red string... It is a dragon for the year I was born! You know all that azn stuff about year of the whatever animal? It is really cool, but I doubt it gives luck.. I also wear a ring of my dad's that barely fits... it means I am part of a good family or something...:D