Zaku II Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Every time I leave the boards for a day or two something bad happend. First, I left for a couple a days out of time and I come back and homogeta has spammed the boards. Then I go on vacation and come back and Gendo had lost his job. I get grounded for a week (long story) come back and the otakuboards are shut down. I can give a few other examples but I think you all get the point. Sorry to everyone if it really happens to be me. But it turned out for the better cause the V boards are way better. I think I will well garlic around my neck and constantly toss salt over my shoulders when I have to miss a day next time.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I only left for 4 hours and the boards were shut down...any other ways to cure bad luck?
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Well I dont think youre cursed or badluck if it happens it happens. But whats scary is everytime i leave Otakuboards then come back there are new posts and new topics.Ah!Scary! nah j/k.
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal][b] Superstitious are we?lol. These things happened because of bad ppl, not bad luck.[/color][/b]
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Don't think of it as being cursed.. think of it as being..... well...........ummm.... I don't know but don't think of it as being cursed! :D
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Think of it as a........................... good thing...that you didn't have to watch all that bad stuff happening...
Zaku II Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 Yeah I guess....... By the Way are pics allowed now?
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 *Mimicing a tour guide like voice*.. and off to the bottom of these pages you'll see the Forum Rules. The Forum rules let you know what is and what isn't allowed on this Board....
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Also, if I was you I'd get a lucky item and keep it with as much as you can. It always works for me...
Peppermint13 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 U arent the only one that has experienced this.... I was gone one night.. and everything goes crazy with all this SEEL stuff, and the next day the boards are down.. quite confusing.... At least your birthday isnt on the 13th.. No I am not that supperstitous.. actually I am not superstitous at all... Hey did I spell the word right???
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I'm slightly suspicious. That's why I carry my good luck charm around with me, and nothing ever goes wrong, well most of the time...
Peppermint13 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Really? My luck charm is a jade dragon necklace on a red string... It is a dragon for the year I was born! You know all that azn stuff about year of the whatever animal? It is really cool, but I doubt it gives luck.. I also wear a ring of my dad's that barely fits... it means I am part of a good family or something...:D
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Just if you're wondering, my lucky charm is a gold medallion...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now