Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Liek the title says... this picture i want to show you is no where near finished. But... thats because it WAS not finished

but i actualy did finish it. I just never scanned it. I enetered it into my schools art show so i wotn get it back till the loast day of school i sappose. But this is what i had the last time i scanned it.

It took me 5 hours to finish... to do what im about to show you though.. took me... say... 40 minutes (math class)

what do you think?

not so good i know...

Comments welcome
Posted
GREAT PICTURE Blanko! I LOVE DRAGONS. *shoves dragon posters under bed* But I am no addict. *hides necklaces in drawers* Oh Well great picture.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...