Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is an animated story made by square. Its only 15 minutes long but it honestly is worth watching. Its like a side thing (based on the matrix)
If you've seen it what did you think of it ?

I was so excited when I saw it, it was shown on UK TV last night at 11:35pm on channel 5. Just to boost my excitement, tomorrow im going to go see reloaded :O Utter joy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaisuke [/i]
[B]This is an animated story made by square. Its only 15 minutes long but it honestly is worth watching. Its like a side thing (based on the matrix)
If you've seen it what did you think of it ?

I was so excited when I saw it, it was shown on UK TV last night at 11:35pm on channel 5. Just to boost my excitement, tomorrow im going to go see reloaded :O Utter joy. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]The Animatrix is a DVD with a series of nine episodes or chapters on them (chronologically), all directed by and designed by different people. That was the first episode, Last Flight of the Osiris or something, right? I haven't seen it, but I really want to get the DVD soon.[/size][/color]
Posted
I made an old thread on in Anime Lounge... wasn't sure if it should go here or there.

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20615[/url]

And Square only did one short film for it, named Flight of the Osiris or something like that.
Posted
[size=1]I'm going to close this thread since there is a much more in-depth one about the same subject in Anime Lounge (as Semjaza pointed out.)

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...