Syn Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 This is an animated story made by square. Its only 15 minutes long but it honestly is worth watching. Its like a side thing (based on the matrix) If you've seen it what did you think of it ? I was so excited when I saw it, it was shown on UK TV last night at 11:35pm on channel 5. Just to boost my excitement, tomorrow im going to go see reloaded :O Utter joy.
Break Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaisuke [/i] [B]This is an animated story made by square. Its only 15 minutes long but it honestly is worth watching. Its like a side thing (based on the matrix) If you've seen it what did you think of it ? I was so excited when I saw it, it was shown on UK TV last night at 11:35pm on channel 5. Just to boost my excitement, tomorrow im going to go see reloaded :O Utter joy. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=crimson]The Animatrix is a DVD with a series of nine episodes or chapters on them (chronologically), all directed by and designed by different people. That was the first episode, Last Flight of the Osiris or something, right? I haven't seen it, but I really want to get the DVD soon.[/size][/color]
Masked_Man Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 u should watch the first matrix before u watch reloaded that way u understand it better
Semjaza Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 I made an old thread on in Anime Lounge... wasn't sure if it should go here or there. [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20615[/url] And Square only did one short film for it, named Flight of the Osiris or something like that.
Shy Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 [size=1]I'm going to close this thread since there is a much more in-depth one about the same subject in Anime Lounge (as Semjaza pointed out.) -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts