Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
To answer you're question, yeah....that's what they sound like.

I just bought(yikes) the DBGT DVD's that are available right now...don't expect much excitement till the series hits the later part of the Bebi saga though.

And for the rap....ugh. Why oh why did they decide to drop Bruce Falconer is beyond me...but the new intro and current themes during the episodes are nothing short of garbage....
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like it, it has a rock/rap vibe that I really get into. It's not the best, but it's okay. It sounds a bit different, but that's what I like about it.
Posted
Well i just saw the episode that comes with the Legacy of goku 2 players guide, and all i have to say is that i have seen lots of DBGT in japenese ( no not online, i watch DBGT on the international channel) and this is horrible!

The theme song sucks, the person saying whats gonna happen in the next/ last episode is nothing compared to the old guy who did DBZ and pans voice sucks total majorly.
Pans voice is just horrible in the dub!
Posted
I personally think that the GT dub is worse than the Z dub

To name a few bad points

The song in the intro is utter crap
Some parts have been cut out
Gogita doesn't have a dual voice, he just sounds like Son Gokou after being kicked in the groin

And worst of all.....Vegita's voice ;_;
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Can someone clear this up for me. Is Gojita's ultimate move the big bang kamehameha which i originally thought or is it just a Kamaehameha like on the dub? and his voice sucked big time. It did not go well with is childish antics
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
GT is OK but you have to remember that it is a fan-series and not part of the DB universe.

It wasn't written by Akira Toriyama, and it shows.
If you've watched it (all of it) you'll know that the characters are totally screwed up personality wise.
Everyone just seems to slack off and let Goku have the limelight, even Vegeta. How could they get rid of Vegeta's pride.
That and Pan's constant crying made GT annoying.

I did enjoy GT even though the story was stupid at some points.
Hey, but what can you expect for a fan made series.
Guest lordcassandra
Posted
From what I've seen of the Funi Dub, it doesn't start at the beginning. 0.0

I don't like some of the dialogue change, personally. I know they're going to mess up some of my favourite scenes. (like the one where Goku has the dragon ball coming out of his head and Vegeta's looking at him strangely and Goku asked 'Why are you looking at me that way, Vegeta? Do you find me attractive'. I just love Vegeta's reaction!)

And the music. -_-...why? I love DAN DAN! Why did they have to change it?
Posted
because lord cassadra the english people might be offended by a japanese song playing on a translated english version of dbz. i dont mean to offend anybody with that responce but its the truth. what i hope they dont do is take out my fav. part in dbgt when goku was kiddnapped and the kidnappers call vegeta (thinking goku was is son) and the reaction comments vegeta make are priceless.

what im wondering is how long will it take funamation to air all the episodes of dbgt and if they might consider to continue it with a new type of db series? not AF though because i know its a fake.
Guest Barumonk
Posted
I have the frist two DBGT DVDs...personally i think it's horrible what they did to it, mostly because pan was one of my fav. on the show, and they messed up her voice so badly...and the skipping of about 18 epsodes is kind of an issue, the only thing good, is they put the japanese version on them
  • 1 month later...
Guest shadowthegunner
Posted
dragon ball gt is my favorite anime show besides the one I created... Does anyone happen to know when and where gt airs?
Posted
It would be alot lot better to jus buy the dvds insted of waiting for it to air.It also depend where you live?
Posted
Hey ssjpud would you do me a huge favor and hook me up with a banner?If you decide to do so i like vegeta A LOT.hehehee.And about the song the kamehameha wave was pretty cool thats all.

thanks funi for taking something that was ''kinda cool'' to ''omg did my intestine just fall outta my ***?''
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stryder Hiryu [/i]
[B]Hey ssjpud would you do me a huge favor and hook me up with a banner? [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm are you refering to me Stryder? If so you just go to the banner request place and ask for what you want in a banner.
Guest Heezay
Posted
where is the "banner request place" ? and how do you put them in?
sry for being off topic
Posted
I know that I should be PMing you this so if any Mods sees this and are annoyed A thousand Appoligies. Here's where you can find the Banner request: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=59]Banner Request[/URL]

Again please don't close this thread for this. It won't happen again.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SuperS.Topher
Posted
Can anyone tell when and where DBGT airs in the US?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...