conpiracymonki Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [b]God, I love these breaks from reality..(ie; keep it up bro)[/b]
Biida Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 ROTFLMAO!!!!! LOL!!!!!! Great job, man! Keep up the awesome work, Dragon Warrior! :D ;) :) :laugh:
Dragon Warrior Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 thanx. Here's an update for all u Dudes and dudettes out there! I am workin on a Dude website with all my stories on it ;) and "Robin in the Hood" is turnin' out sweet!
Biida Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]thanx. Here's an update for all u Dudes and dudettes out there! I am workin on a Dude website with all my stories on it ;) and "Robin in the Hood" is turnin' out sweet! [/B][/QUOTE] All right!!! MORE DUDE STORIES!!!!! :D :) :D
Dragon Warrior Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 :D yes. more dude stories :D
Raquel Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 cool!!! the kids at school (just 2 @$$ holes really)call me robin in the hood when they have nothing better to do... my name is robin
Dragon Warrior Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 sweet! Then this story is dedicated to Robin and G_A (G_A cause she reminded me of my story)
Biida Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]sweet! Then this story is dedicated to Robin and G_A (G_A cause she reminded me of my story) [/B][/QUOTE] Great! :D ;) :)
conpiracymonki Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [b]dedicate it to me too! I [i]did[/i] say Batman & [u]Robin[/u] y'know...:D I'm only kiddin,..but this is my last post of today..*yawn* g2g&sleep laters all![/b]
Biida Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]dedicate it to me too! I [i]did[/i] say Batman & [u]Robin[/u] y'know...:D I'm only kiddin,..but this is my last post of today..*yawn* g2g&sleep laters all![/b] [/B][/QUOTE] SLEEP?!?!?! :eek: You must live in a different timezone than me... I'm in Ontario, Canada, and it's only 7:00pm. Oh well... G'night. Have a good sleep! :D
conpiracymonki Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [b]Yeh, manchester, England, Britain, UK, 11:56 PM, laters all ;) [/b]
Dragon Warrior Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 I'll dedicate my Batman and Robin one (coming soon) to u. Hehe. I must live near G_A cause it's 7 pm here too. oh wait. now it's 7:06!!
Dragon Warrior Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 BIG UPDATE! [url]http://www.Dudez.5u.com[/url] The official site! Dude, enjoy!
Biida Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]I'll dedicate my Batman and Robin one (coming soon) to u. Hehe. I must live near G_A cause it's 7 pm here too. oh wait. now it's 7:06!! [/B][/QUOTE] Well, we must live pretty close Cuz it's 7:06 right now... Oh, wait. Now it's 7:07. :D
Biida Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]neat :D OH MY! 7:30! [/B][/QUOTE] *looks at watch* 7:32! :D
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 *looks at clock on computer* OH YEAH! 8:12! I'll be gone for a while. I'm watchin' the Nutty Professor on channel 66 :D;) Have a nice night, G_A
Biida Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]*looks at clock on computer* OH YEAH! 8:12! I'll be gone for a while. I'm watchin' the Nutty Professor on channel 66 :D;) Have a nice night, G_A [/B][/QUOTE] Kay. G'night. Enjoy the show! :D ;) :) PS- 8:14
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 thanx G_A! :D Psst... ... 7:15 am ;)
conpiracymonki Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [b]Wahey! A dude story dedicated to me! I rule! I think..anyways,..the link didn't work :([/b]
Dragon Warrior Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 that's a good thing 'cause the site is having difficulties. I'm gonna remake it so you'll have to wait :(
Biida Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]that's a good thing 'cause the site is having difficulties. I'm gonna remake it so you'll have to wait :( [/B][/QUOTE] *sigh* Oh well... We'll just have to wait then...:( PS- How's Robin in the Hood coming? :D PPS- 6:14pm:D
Dragon Warrior Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 Yeah. Sorry people. What u could do to help is give me a good site builder website, please! PS: It's hard but it's being done. It may turn out to be one of the longest yet! :eek: PSS: 5:59 PM but my computer clock went slow! Let me check the real clock *runs into the other room.... [B]Later that day...[/B] runs back into the room* 6:05 PM. Odd...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now