Shinken Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Say hello to my first poem that ISN'T a haiku! As I, the Archangel, sit here at my post, assigned to me by the figures of lore, I watch and I wonder, I sit and I ponder, What is it all for? The fighting, the blood, the never-ending slaughter; Can't they see they're drowning in their own pietous water Of hate and destruction? It brings me to tears, the endless decay of man over years. As I, the Archangel, sit here at my post, assigned to me by the figures of lore, He is now here; They suffer no more. Opinions? Hitokiri Battosai
Mitch Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 [size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] You have a pretty decent grasp of rhythm. It appears to me that you have talent. I'd love to see you continue and pursue this more.[/size][/font][/color]
Sara Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [size=1]Yeah, what he said. Heh. I admit, I was expecting haiku. Is pietous a word?[/size]
KittyLynn Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [COLOR=dodgerblue][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic]Very nice. I liked that a lot. I liked every single second of it. ^^ Keep it up -CL[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Avatarofkaine Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 Thats some mighty good work, I often have trouble with my poems because I write them as I feel or on my opinions and the timing/rythem/flow of the poem is often thrown off, I wish i could get my poems to flow like that one, smooth as a clear cold stream, keep up the inspiring work.
Shinken Posted June 18, 2003 Author Posted June 18, 2003 Inspirational...?:blush: Thanks. I didn't think it was that good. Guess I'll just have to make another one...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now