Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I seem to use flux in a lot of my images......anyway, this ones pretty different, I dunno if you'll like it or not but I do. If you would rate, comment, anything that could be improved ..... all is welcome.
Posted
I really love this. The shapes and pictures you can make out are endless, but i do think it would look MUCH better if it had a slight tint of colour...sky blue maybe? I just think it is TOO grey if ya know what i mean.
Posted
[b][size=1]
Looks way better in the dark blue version =)
The only thing that I don't like about it much is the tape thing in the top right corner area.. it looks like '[/b]O_o[b]'.[/b]

Small details make me twitch. That little face keeps drawing me out of the actual picture >.>[/size]
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] I like the gray one a tad better..but then again, I'm not even sure there. They are both great. I love them both.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
I agre with AJeh. it looks like O_o. once i noticed it i cant stop looking ta it hehe but the pic itself is asome. 9/10 on the grey 10/10 on dark blue. Nice work.
Posted
[color=crimson][font=times new roman]Wow thats interesting looking...Im still trying to figure out the images I can see in it...I think I like the grey and blue about the same...Maybe the blue alittle more :D [/color][/font]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I think it's pretty good.. but I hate that little box thing you've put around 'Imperial Flux', and then made that weirdy.. thing in the top right. 6/10[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...