Syn Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 this would be one of the twins from the new matrix movie, I made a banner for me and AJeh using the twins, I wanted a simplistic design because it seemed to fit with the cool no talk and kick *** approach that the twins have. Anywho, what you guys think ?
conpiracymonki Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [b][size=1] You know what I think =) Anyway, Kenji created my banner too. Behold Twin Two![/b] *flicks open switchblade, and fades* EDIT: Jpeggyness![/size]
Subversive Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 so will you guys be shutting up from now on too. I like it.
Arkadyz Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]Well I like it...BUT I think it will lose alot of its effect if you dont see the 2 pics close together like above...I think it would look better if it had both twins in it... But thats just me :p [/color][/font]
Corey Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 You left out the dreds! God pound you! THE DREDS! *ahem* I like them...
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Intresting idea, sigs look indented cool. Heh Twin :P... I was thinking New Jersey Nets when I first saw this... gah unlees your a Utah Jazz fan or NJ Nets fan I don't expect you to have any idea what i'm rambling on about x_X
Sara Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [size=1]Those guys freaked me out... Nice. Like you said, simple but effective.[/size]
KKC Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 I havnt seen Matrix 2 yet, but i heard the story line isnt very good. I think this is funny how you have the twins seperatly on your banners. The banners over all are good, but there to white for me.
Sara Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [size=1]Ajeh....bmp is bad. I think the "whiteness" fits the characters, though... I still maintain that they are freaky.[/size]
conpiracymonki Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [b][size=1] ... Mine's a bmp? I didn't know, lol. I saved it as soon as Kenji showed it to me >.>[/b] My bad.. *goes to jpg it..*[/size]
Kinetic Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i] [B]I havnt seen Matrix 2 yet, but i heard the story line isnt very good. [/B][/QUOTE] Whoever told you that is a fool! :p Anyway, the idea is good, but it seems as though it could be more graphically challenging. I know you're good at graphics, but they seem a little too plain.
Shinkoru Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 Yeah I was told that too thou... The banners r nice but kinda plae yesh. and I do this it'd look cooler if u did sumtin cool wif the both and fading or usmtin, i dunno.:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now