Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Whats ur fav. Music


Recommended Posts

Posted
What is your favortie Db/Z/GT music???????
Posted
[QUOTE]Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon, Dragonball Z! Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon, come get me! Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon, Dragonball Z! Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon, come, come get me![/QUOTE]

that.....music.......roks.....so.....hard.......that.......it........craks!!!!!
:wigout: :love: :tasty: :ball: :ball: :flaming: :tasty:

Everbody wants to be a master!
Everbody wants to show their skills!
Everbody wants to get there faster, make their way to the top of the hill!
Each time we try we get just a little bit better!
Each day we say, "one more step up the ladder"
It's a whole new world we live in!

[I]do do do do do do doo[/I]

It's a whole new world to see!

[I]do do do do do do doo[/I]

It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude!
But you still gotta catch 'em all!
Be the best that you can be!

[I]do do do do do doo[/I]

Pokemon Johto!!

POKEMON JOHTO!!!!
Posted
I have to admit the theme song is tight and Rockn.
:smirk: Nice Choosin shadow
Posted
yeah....well...i don't know any GT songs, so, yeah.

do you like the POKEMON JOHTO song? its kool!!!
:ball: :ball: :tasty: :tasty: :flaming: :flaming: :wigout:
Posted
If ur talkign about the Jhoto plemon song than no
Posted
JHtot sucks the first series is better
U didtn have to remember 400 pokemon at that time
Posted
JHOTO SUCKLS AND besides pokeon is a couple of sites away.
THis is dbz my brother
Posted
[quote]Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon, Dragonball Z! Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon, come get me! Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon, Dragonball Z! Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon, come, come get me![/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Posted
hmm favorite songs
well most of them are background music:
trunk's theme
vegeta's theme
perfect cell's theme
goku's theme
(one too many background themes)

ones with lyrics:
we gotta power
cha-la-la-head-cha-la-la
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA [/B][/QUOTE]

Me was thinking the same thing... heh

My favorite DB song is [i]Ore Ga Yaranakya Dare Ga Yaru[/i] by Kageyama Hironobu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]that little theme song from Dragonball is funny to listen to [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly...

All foreign openings to DBZ are the funniest things I've heard... The Canadian one is the funniest... the German one is cool though :) But nothing beats an original...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...