Break Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [size=1][color=crimson]After much moaning from Mitchy... here is the next comic.. n_n[/size][/color]
Mitch Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] The whole thing about no arms was great lol. That, as you said on AIM, is going to be his trademark from now on. This comic's great, of course. It leaves me hanging, too. I can't wait for the next comic--perhaps you can introduce more characters? *nudge nudge* Maybe a poet-dude? Anyways, yes, I had to moan a lot for this, so I am happy with myself. Good comic as always![/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now