Outlaw Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I want to hold a little Fan art contest on the Otaku. Anyone can enter, and peices will be judges on how good the picture is, along with the creativity of the design. So, post those pictures people. Also I need a few judges to help me out.
Outlaw Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 Okie Dokie, so now we have 2 judges, me and Uno H P.S. Uno is spanish for single, for all those who don't know.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I've been told that the colored version of this pic is better. However, I prefer this one:). Here is my piccy of [url=http://www.theotaku.com/tenchi/fanpics/krisy/ryoko.jpg]Ryoko[/url]!! Hope ya'll like it.... :-\[/COLOR]
Outlaw Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 Very nice. But remember, you can enter as many times as you want, so you can post the color Ryoko too. Ya know Single H, at this point I'm going to have to go with galaxy girl's Ryoko, as its the only pictured entered so far, what do you think?
Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I'm speechless.(I can't speak but I can write) Best of the Best! (so far)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]But remember, you can enter as many times as you want[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]As many times as I want, eh? Alrighty, you asked for it! Heh, heh......Here's [i]all[/i] of my art.....(remember, some pics are better than others.) Tenchi Pic Madness!! LoL....[url=http://www.theotaku.com/tenchi/fanpics/krisy/ryoko-c.jpg]Colored Ryoko[/url], [url=http://www.theotaku.com/tenchi/fanpics/krisy/sasami.jpg]Sasami[/url], [url=http://www.theotaku.com/tenchi/fanpics/krisy/sasami-c.jpg]Colored Sasami[/url], [url=http://www.theotaku.com/tenchi/fanpics/krisy/ryo-ohki.jpg]Ryo-Ohki[/url], [url=http://www.theotaku.com/tenchi/fanpics/krisy/washu.jpg]Washu[/url][/COLOR]. [color=purple]Enjoy(hopefully)!!:D[/color]
Outlaw Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 Very nice. I especially like Ryo-Oki. That little cat/bunny thing always makes me laugh.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]Very nice. I especially like Ryo-Oki. That little cat/bunny thing always makes me laugh. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Thanks for the compliment!:) Do [i]you[/i] have any artwork to submit to this little contest?:smirk: [/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I will submit,soon. But I have to re-scan all my pics,beacuse we had to reboot the whole computer,so everything was erased.
Outlaw Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple]Thanks for the compliment!:) Do [i]you[/i] have any artwork to submit to this little contest?:smirk: [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Quite a few, but since I'm judging, It wouldn't be fair to submite mine, now would it.
Desbreko Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]I want to hold a little Fan art contest on the Otaku. Anyone can enter, and peices will be judges on how good the picture is, along with the creativity of the design. So, post those pictures people. Also I need a few judges to help me out. [/B][/QUOTE] can i be a judge? i'd submit my art, but i don't have a scanner. :(
Cecil Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I'll be a judge (If you dont mind) and I hope my pic shows up in the attachment. P.S. Uno is 1 in spanish.
Outlaw Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 you can't submit and judge, which one do you want to do? either is fine. And here are some of my pics, if I was entering, WHICH I AM NOT! [URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/Bahamut.jpg]Bahamut[/URL] [URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/Vivi.jpg]Vivi[/URL] [URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/gokucharge.jpg]Goku[/URL] And the attached file is Krillen (haven't had time to upload him.;)
Cecil Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I will compete in the contest, may I recomende some peeps you might want to pm and ask them to be judges. You should ask Safer and Transtic. Here's one of my pics, it not very good though.
Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]I will compete in the contest, may I recomende some peeps you might want to pm and ask them to be judges. You should ask Safer and Transtic. Here's one of my pics, it not very good though. [/B][/QUOTE] No comment.(I don't want to pass judgement since I draw much more worst than the pic, and I don't intend to break anybody's little and fragile heart. Especially all you girls out there:D )
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]I want to hold a little Fan art contest on the Otaku. Anyone can enter, and peices will be judges on how good the picture is, along with the creativity of the design. So, post those pictures people. Also I need a few judges to help me out. [/B][/QUOTE] Lemme be a judge....
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Your Ryo-ohki is really good. Then Sasami is the second. Then Washu is third. Ryoko is last.......
Outlaw Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 Alright, so thats 4 judges, me, single H, flik, and jcgoudy. Now we need some more ppl to compete. COME ON PPL!
Sara Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Are the entries limited to any particular series?
Outlaw Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 Nope. It can be any picture you have ever made. It can be painted, drawn, anything. But there is one rule I am adding now, you can not trace. If any judges catch you tracing and show me the origonal copy of the picture, that picture is disqualified.
Desbreko Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]you can't submit and judge, which one do you want to do? either is fine. And here are some of my pics, if I was entering, WHICH I AM NOT! [URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/Bahamut.jpg]Bahamut[/URL] [URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/Vivi.jpg]Vivi[/URL] [URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/gokucharge.jpg]Goku[/URL] And the attached file is Krillen (haven't had time to upload him.;) [/B][/QUOTE] cool Bahamut picture.
Nothing674 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I'd like to enter your contest, but I'm not exactly sure if I"m eligible. See my art isn't exactly fan art, it's of characters that I made up myself. But if you'll let me enter, then you can check out my pics at my site. I'll enter them all since you said we could enter as many times as you want. Just browse through, I have tons! Use the link in my sig to get there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now