OtakuBoards

Fan Art Contest.

Outlaw

Well I don't have a scanner....but here is a picture drawn for me of my Created character. Oh and I'll try to find the awsome Majin Vegetto Picture he made and post it too.

I repeat that I am not entering, this is just some one elses work that I am posting up!!!

ahem

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]Hey guys, let me get in on the action. You guys are really good, best to luck to all of you!

Here is a few pics i'm entering... None of these are original, but i didn't trace any of them, i "eye-copied" them... If that doesn't count, then jes' tell me and i'll enter my original stuff... Thanks!

First Entry: [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/Ryoko.jpg]Ryoko[/URL] (From Tenchi)

Second Entry: [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/TrunksSword.jpg]Trunks With Sword[/URL] (Look, he's got a butter knife!) :eek:

Third Entry: [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/SSJ_Vegeta.jpg]SSJ Vegeta[/URL] (Veggie-table Boy!)

Good luck to all the others! ^_^

DOIK! :cross:[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B]

[b]You betcha! ^_^

Hey, yer really good, any tips fer me?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

no tips just a general question here.....why are all three of your drawing in completely different styles from the one before and how come only one of them has the name in the corner?

if its all a coincidence then don't mind me im just the local paranoid person O_o.

yeah I got one for ya desert shadow. I find it best to first draw the head and actual body of the character before adding the clothes. If you try to add the clothes without first finding the lines of where the body goes, it can look real distorted. I would first draw the body, then erase and go back over with the clothes. Then go over the finished pencil in a very fine pen (I use a Pentel R.S.V.P) and erase your pencil marks. That helps me out the most, cause when I just try to draw only the clothes without doing this first, mine look real funny.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]yeah I got one for ya desert shadow. I find it best to first draw the head and actual body of the character before adding the clothes. If you try to add the clothes without first finding the lines of where the body goes, it can look real distorted. I would first draw the body, then erase and go back over with the clothes. Then go over the finished pencil in a very fine pen (I use a Pentel R.S.V.P) and erase your pencil marks. That helps me out the most, cause when I just try to draw only the clothes without doing this first, mine look real funny. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Awesome. Thanks! I almost always do the clothes first..... And now that you mention that, i realize i have some diffuculty like that.... So i'll remember yer advice! Thanks-a-BUNCHA![/b] :wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]
fu*ken sh*it my mom deleted, im gonna kill her, my scanners not hooked up any more.,\.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh#$%#&#& [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'm sorry to hear that Krillin, but please, refrain from such language :) [i]merci[/i][/color]

Sorry bout that, couldn't post yesterday. Golf tourny.

Anyways,

Desert Shadow - Copying, tracing, its not your origonal art. Please use your own.

Nothing 674 - Aslong as its your artwork, sure.

TOPAZ - The link doesn't work.

~Boy Wonder~ - I think we will either end it this or next weekend, but don't try and rush it, otherwise you may mess up.

Good Luck to everyone. And if there are any more questions, feel free to PM me.