Sara Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B]I cant draw good so i would like to enter a awsome pic by [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/darksephiroths/seph.gif]Cera[/URL] I hope she doesnt mind *_* [/B][/QUOTE] No, I guess I'm flattered you like it.... Ah...darn attachment was too big...I need to find a program with an optimize option...
Sara Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 ...here's some old stuff. If Topcities will just let me link to it.... [URL=http://cynic42.topcities.com/otaku/fanart/blackgear.gif]"Do ya think a black gear got him?"[/URL] [URL=http://cynic42.topcities.com/otaku/fanart/dreams.gif]Sweet Dreams, Veemon![/URL] [URL=http://cynic42.topcities.com/otaku/fanart/yama.gif]Yama-Chan![/URL] This was actually eye-copied, so.... [URL=http://cynic42.topcities.com/otaku/fanart/kaizerken.gif]Kaizer/Ken[/URL] If the links don't link, try going [URL=http://cynic42.topcities.com/otaku/fanart.html]here.[/URL] Or just cut and paste the links...
Desert Shadow Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [b]Yeh, my first entries were copied, but not traced. I guess that doesn't count. I'm gonna post some original ones of mine now... Original Entry Uno: [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/CaptiveSIG.jpg]Desert Shadow[/URL] (Familar Name eh?) Original Entry Twa: [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/GohanKrillinlogo.jpg]Gohan & Krillin[/URL] (Prolly shoulda shaded more, ne?) Original Entry 3.0: [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/RockinGoku.jpg]Pen Goku[/URL] (Rock on!) Original Entry of the Fourth Kind: [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/SSJ2Gohan.jpg]SSJ Gohan[/URL] (Did this without an eraser.... Real messy...) Original Entry Pentagon: Birthday [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/Birthday.jpg]1[/URL] [URL=http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/Birthday2.jpg]2[/URL] (Finally, a little color!) Well, there they are. I hope you like 'em... And once again, good luck to all![/b] :D
piccolo Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I can't draw, so can I be one of the judges?
Outlaw Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]I can't draw, so can I be one of the judges? [/B][/QUOTE] Sure
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]:D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]:laugh:HaHaHa......by far, the best DBZ pic I've ever seen......:eek: :laugh:[/color]
Nothing674 Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 I've changed my mind, instead of entering all of the pics on my site, below are a few of my favs that I will be entering. Check them out! That is if I can figure out how to do 4 attatchments......... hmm........
Nothing674 Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 Sorry, it took me two posts to realize my pics are too big to be attached, so here are links to the ones I'm entering. [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/index.html]Feron[/URL] [URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/hero2.html]Aurea[/URL] [URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/villain.html]Malus[/URL] [URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/Hero2manga.html]Manga Aurea[/URL] [URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/hero1wind.html]Feron with wind[/URL] [URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/badvillain2.html]Close up of Malus[/URL]
Outlaw Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 Great job Nothing674, I especially like the one of Feron.;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now