Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray]I like it...it's really simple and funky. As is Calvin and Hobbes, yes.

I still cannot get over how you are another Ginny. Hm.

Cal and Vin and Hob and Bes-eps[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
I love my name.

Heh, thanks. Keyblade told me to look at her avatar and I noticed it was Calvin and Hobbes. I kinda went on from there.
Posted
XD Thats really cool and cute. I think it was a great idea to make them dance. Hobbes is so cool with his sun glasses.
Posted
*squeals* I love Calvin and Hobbes! ^____^ They make me so happy! I've been reading them since I was like, Calvin's age...
Heeheehee...and the av is great. That comic is one of the more priceless sundays.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]the avi is cool. simple and effective.

and mitch . . . . . get a life . . . . .[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...