eleanor Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 I just made a Calvin and Hobbes avatar....I thought it looked nice.
Mitch Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray]I like it...it's really simple and funky. As is Calvin and Hobbes, yes. I still cannot get over how you are another Ginny. Hm. Cal and Vin and Hob and Bes-eps[/color][/size][/font]
eleanor Posted May 28, 2003 Author Posted May 28, 2003 I love my name. Heh, thanks. Keyblade told me to look at her avatar and I noticed it was Calvin and Hobbes. I kinda went on from there.
Epitome Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 I love Calvin and Hobbes. I like the avatar too. They dancing and moving and grooving to the music. I like it.
boothten Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]I love it! They are my favorite comic characters. Very nice. 10/10! [/size][/color]
KKC Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 XD Thats really cool and cute. I think it was a great idea to make them dance. Hobbes is so cool with his sun glasses.
Posthumous Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]C & H 0\/\/N3rz! I love the avatar...the great dancing strips...memories...[/color][/spoiler]
Vertigo Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 *squeals* I love Calvin and Hobbes! ^____^ They make me so happy! I've been reading them since I was like, Calvin's age... Heeheehee...and the av is great. That comic is one of the more priceless sundays.
Guest Chris Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 [color=green]the avi is cool. simple and effective. and mitch . . . . . get a life . . . . .[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now