Bandit Joeykuba Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 This will be basically the same as the ones found in the Yu Yu Hakusho and Otaku Lounge forums. First, I'll put a picture up, and you'll try to make a witty/funny caption about it. I will decide which one I like the best and then that person will put a picture up. If the winner fails to produce a picture by the next night, I will have a runner up. If no picture is still posted, I will put another one up myself. The winner that I choose will choose the person they like the best and the chain will continue. Please do not make comments on these pictures saying, "Wow! That looks cool!", unless it's your caption. Thanks for wasting your time and be funny!:laugh: I have one big thak-you to Solo for letting me do this. Thanks once again! [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=403547[/img]
DeathBug Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Wow! That looks cool! .....just kidding. "See, Tristan! This is what you get if you tease Kuriboh!!"
Masterdramon Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Yami Bakura: I'll use the power of my Millenium Ring to bring to life the "Giant, Huge, and Generally Big - Oh did I Mention Collossal, and One More Thing Large Boulder" card so that I can... run away as fast as I can! "Stupid Shadow Realm..." he thinks.
JJ Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Bandit Keith: I summon Giant rolling Bolder in attack mode! Yugi: Hey Wait isn't the effect of that it... *bolder runs off dueling field and starts rolling towards yugi and friends* Yugi: It rolls off the FIELD AND RUNS OVER PEOPLE WITH WEIRD HAIR??????????????
Mina Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 I didn't know Dark Hole could be used against people!! (best I could do ^^; )Who all are judging?
LastSheikah Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 It's the attack of the giant Donphan!!!!!! Yugi: Who let the Pokemon on the show again! --------- Based on the KidsWB Crazy Takes....People who like YGO and Pokemon both would get that one...Yes, it's a lame excuse for having no clue what I was thinking.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 1, 2003 Author Posted June 1, 2003 I was hoping to get more people to enter but... oh well... THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JJRiddler [/i] [B]Bandit Keith: I summon Giant rolling Bolder in attack mode! Yugi: Hey Wait isn't the effect of that it... *bolder runs off dueling field and starts rolling towards yugi and friends* Yugi: It rolls off the FIELD AND RUNS OVER PEOPLE WITH WEIRD HAIR?????????????? [/B][/QUOTE] I really enjoyed your caption. It made me laugh the most. You get the honors of posting the next picture and judging the next caption. Runner-up: Masterdramon
JJ Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 My computer isn't letting me post images so I ask Masterdramon to post a picture. he can judge also if he likes.
Masterdramon Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Okay, I'll judge. I have a picture, and now I must ask... How do you put a picture in your post?
Solo Tremaine Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Right click on an image you've found and click on 'Properties', then highlight and copy the URL to the clipboard. Then, in the post, put it inside [img ] and [/img ] tags (without the spaces).[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Masterdramon Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Thank you very much Solo Tremaine, and here is the image for you all... [img]http://duel-monsters.com/screenshots/ep12/Untitled84.jpg[/img] EDIT: Yeah! It works!
Solo Tremaine Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Tea's spontaneous performance as Spot the Dog was the least of their problems...
Domon Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Yugi: You sure she isn't the puppy of faith??? Joey: I guess. Here fetch girl!! Tea: I'm not a dog you bonehead!!! *Tea takes her wand and bashes Joey over the head.* Joey: Ruff!! I mean...Ouch!! That hurt!!!
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 1, 2003 Author Posted June 1, 2003 Tea: Hey! We're dressed up! I know! This is a friendship thing! *starts off on one of her friendship speeches* Yugi: I don't know what's worse! Evil Bakura trying to kill us or Tea's speeches! Joey & Tristan: Tea is definately worse!!!!!!!!!! DBZ Announcer Dude: Will the gang survive through Tea's speech or will they commit suicide first? Find out next time on YU-GI-OH!: The unseen parts!
Catzbane Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Jounouchi*: Now we sacrafice Anzu* to the darkness. Anzu: Uhhh, guys? Can we talk this over...? *Jounou=Joey *Anzu=Tea (If the person wins, do they have to post pictures that are from the show/comic, or can they be any YGO pictures?)
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 1, 2003 Author Posted June 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Catzbane [/i] [B] If the person wins, do they have to post pictures that are from the show/comic, or can they be any YGO pictures?) [/B][/QUOTE] You can use any YGO piccie you have!:D
Yami Bakura Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Tea: Uh What are you guys staring at?..OMG I HAVE A ZIT DON'T I!!! Gang: -.-;; Women and thier faces...
Mina Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Tea: Hey,y'all! This is cool, dressing up. This'll be one awesome Duel Monsters fashion show! Yugi/Joey/Tristan- Attack on the count of 3.. ******** Or... Tea: Hero Worship Rules! *sees angels and clouds* This was all I wanted my entire life! Gang: Uhhh...(ahem)
Eddie Winslow Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Yugi(After hours of the friendship speach): That's it Dark Magic attack!!! (Fries Tia) Joey: Uh Yug, your pointing the wrong way. Yugi: No I'm not.
Kei Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [color=royalblue]Seems like fun... ------------------------- Téa: Hey, you guys! The contact was in my eye the whole time! Yugi, Joey and Tristan: ...[/color]
TrickyNicky Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [color=violet][size=1]Tea: Wow! *laughs hysterically* Tristan looks like something out of Xmen... Tristan: *Poses* You realy think so? Yugi: He always sorta reminded me of that frog guy... Tristan: .... Oh, it's on now, Girlfriend!!!! Joey: Uh, Oh... I wouldn't call him that- Yugi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! No, really I love frogs! Honest! Tristan: *chases Yugi round the grid* Bakura: Hello!!!! Who's the evil threatening bad guy here? ME! Let's all turn around and pay attention to ME! Joey: *Whines* But this is funner...[/color][/size]
Masterdramon Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 I think it's time to post the winner/runner-up... Winner: Domon! Runner-up: Bandit Joeykuba!
Domon Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 O.o;;; ME?!?! *Is honored* Thank you. I need to find a picture real quick then.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 4, 2003 Author Posted June 4, 2003 Domon, since you failed to put up a picture in the given time limit *points to rules* the runner up gets to post the picture... that would be me. You can still judge if you want to. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=406494[/img]
Recommended Posts