Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Here is a very quick banner I did in about 1 minute. I think the Gray Scale effect is neat. So I decided to use it. ^^;; Its not very good, though.

Toodles.
CL

*EDIT* It didn't work..Hope it works this time.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, cute. The greyscale effect does work well with it. Makes it look sort of like it's from a sketch book, especially with your screen name next to it. And I love black and white sketchy looking things. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I actually liked the outcome of this. But Des, do you know how to get part of the banner GrayScale and the other parts Color..I tried it but it didn't work. ^^;;

Here's another, which I made, so it looked like it was in a photo album thingy.And added a oil pastel effect, so it was more of a sketchy look. ^^;; Like it?

Toodles.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
i think you just have to use the bucket... i did that with a picture of trunks from dbz... made the whole sig black and white and mae his eyes bright green. you could try using a marquee then changing to grayscale...

btw i like that sig alot, it kinda looks like a dream type scene
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]It does remind me of a dream scene. Probably with the "soft edge" effect I used. Well I'll keep playing around with it.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
  • 3 months later...
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Cute!!![/COLOR] [FONT=century gothic]I absulutely love it!!![/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...