Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which is better?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is better?

    • GC
      7
    • GBA
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, which do you think is better. And dont judge by graphics, judge by the way the two systems have progressed. Personally I think GBA is better because I think it has better games and better gameplay.
Posted
I personally prefer GBA. The GC really only has Zelda: The Windwaker going for it. Besides that, there's nothing worthwhile on GC, not to mention the fact that the controller really bites for other games (Zelda always seems to manipulate bad controllers best, haha). GBA all the way!!!
Posted
I like the GC controller... If button configurations are laid out properly most any game can be well suited for it. I admit there are some genres that just don't work well on it, but I've gotten used to anything I've played on it eventually. The PS2 controller is most suited for nearly anything, but the GC one is hardly bad.

And honestly I think Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil, SSBM, Super Monkey Ball, Pikmin, various multi-console games and some of the other upcoming stuff is all worthwhile (F-Zero, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Mario Kart, Killer 7, Viewtiful Joe, RE4, etc).

Despite that, I think GBA is the best pure fun gaming system since DC, and before that probably my SNES. I play it far more than any of my other systems, especially now that I have an SP.
Posted
[color=green]GC for me.>> Though the controller may be a disadvantage to others, I enjoy it.^^

I also enjoy the game selection much more than GBA. Though they both have their pros an cons, such as portability for GBA, and amazing graphics for GC, so it made it rather hard to choose.

I'm still just going with GC though, I adore the gameplay, and I'd just rather stick with it.^^()

My latest posts have been so scritchy scratchy...hmm...[/color]
Posted
I chose Cube. While I absolutely love my GBA, I see it becoming nigh-obsolete in the upcoming months. I have reserved a Game Boy Player, which I'll get later this month. With the Player, which essentially becomes part of my Cube, my Cube and GBA will become fused as one system. I will still use my GBA to link Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, of course, but ultimately, my Cube will get the most attention.
Posted
Well I like the GBA a lot more just because of the game selection. I already have one and I would like to get the GBA SP soon just because it looks so cool and it has a back light.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...