Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is another 3D work of mine. Once again, I just made a render and touched it up a little in photoshop. I've got another version and another render that I haven't done anything to in photoshop that I will post once I get some comments.
Posted
[size=1]It makes me think of an ad for a dishwasher, or a garbage disposal.

Rather mundane, yes...but it looks cool, anyway.[/size]
Posted
I like that one better. It makes it look more 3Dish. If you know what I mean. But I like them both. Post some more up, I would like to see them.
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]wow...Freeeeaky cool :D

I think my brain warped abit trying to find pick out all the things I thought I could make out... :p

Thats very nice...I like the second one best...The first one is abit too bright for me :cool: [/font][/color]
Posted
[color=9999cc][size=1]I like the first one. The whole method of color shading you used, going directly from one blue to another, i really like that, makes it all the more interesting going with 3D. Good job Aries!

(Though i noticed a little white spot near the middle of them both, took my concentration away a bit. I think it was black on the first one with the white center.)[/color][/size]
Posted
I thin they look really cool, except that the sides of the big beam doohickies are a bit jagged, but asides from that I think their very good and neat
Posted
the first ones nicer, and near the bottom the rendering doesnt look as smooth as it could, but I still think it looks nice.

9/10
Posted
Thanks for all of the comments :) I also noticed the rendering being a little cell-shaded (I think that's the word, I'll just say choppy) and I saved it like that, then I was going to save one more with an extra hyper-nurbs, which smooths it out, but my computer froze and I couldn't figure out how to get the image back into the program, heheh.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]they look really nice. i like the second one better, because it's darker and all. as always, your work is very nice. your one of the best.[/color]
Posted
Both are cool, but I prefer the first one.
You're good with that 3D thing there dude, though my only complaint is that it could be smoother... Damn, I wanna learn 3D-ing... It is so cool.
Posted
Thanks. This is just one of my first tries. When I learn how to make basic images with splicing, I'll be alot better. So many great things can be made with this program. Anyway, thanks for the compliments :)
Posted
I like the second one better but maybe if the entire render/object was visible o_-, or is that the entire render right there?

It's still not really of any use for anything =\. But it's better than your last render. I'm a big fan of shiny renders x__X so make a new render and make it look all nice and shiny and maybe i'll like it =D.
Posted
Lol. No, it's an extremely small portion of the render, heheh. I usually zoom in because you get more detail sometimes. I'll try to make a shiny one for you...
Posted
Well the thing is there are alot of people making 3D-ish stuff today, but many of them lack purpose and ****. They make renders and are like "oh yeh I made a render i'm good" but if you head on over to DA and look at the amazing **** there it's only amazing because people take the time to plan out how the image is going to be. :P... pfft... just felt like saying something to break the silence ^__^, no ones commenting on my OB banner either >:|.
Posted
See, but I don't say that. I know that if I wanted to model a person, that I couldn't. All I'm doing right now is making renders and crappy touch-ups. I'm not saying that I am good, but I still enjoy how the image turns out.
Posted
Oh I see. Heheh, sorry about that. Well, I agree too, but I guess it's just how people get excited about the new genre (if that's the proper word) of graphics that they now have to explore.
Posted
[size=1] nice 3d. I like the first one. It's got a nice cel shaded look to it. If I was to take a stab in the dark here... I'd say you used 3D max with an ink and paint texture?

It looks really nice. I am starting to use Max in my course. Do you know of any good tuts for something like that? [/size]
Posted
I personally prefer Cinema 4D XL over 3DSM, the main difference is that Cinema 4D XL has like no tutorials thus you are forced to self teach yourself, where'est with 3DSM you can find a decent amount of good easy to understand tutorials. Then theres bryce and lightwave... both of which I have never experimented with :P.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...