Break Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]I was bored, so I just decided to make a new banner. Tell me what you think. ^_^ [IMG]http://www.chocobee.netfirms.com/zeldapast.gif[/IMG] [/size][/color]
Break Posted May 31, 2003 Author Posted May 31, 2003 [size=1][color=crimson]*smacks Netfirms round the head* Sorry about that, here it is:[/size][/color]
Epitome Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 Thats cool. I like how hes shooting the bow. And I like the Z in the circle. The only thing is, the picture is a little blurry and a little too light.
Break Posted May 31, 2003 Author Posted May 31, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Ah, I see what you mean. I fixed, is it any better?[/size][/color]
Guest Chris Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [color=green]much better. it looks nice. i like the z symbol. good job.[/color]
Epitome Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 Its now much better. I like the blue backgound with Link. It goes well. I also, like I said before, like the Z symbol. Nice work Break.
DarK DeatH Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 The first one I don't like, the second one I like a lot. Very good, I don't know of anything you could add, I think it is good as is.
KittyLynn Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [COLOR=dodgerblue][SIZE=1]Very simple, in such a way it looks cool. I love it though. Good job! Toodles. CL :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Break Posted May 31, 2003 Author Posted May 31, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Whee.. I thought that my second banner was a bit 'busy', but if you guys like it, that's cool. ^_^ *did make another simple banner*[/size][/color]
DarK DeatH Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 I like that last one a lot. A bit weird and confusing, but I think it is very nice ^_^
Desbreko Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [color=indigo]On the first one, with Link, you should move him over to the left a bit. Center him more in between the Z icon and the text on the left. Also, get rid of that dark line on it. The black and white border on it looks good, though; one of the few banners where I think it actually looks good. ^_^ For the second one with Gohma, you should put a space in between "Queen" and "Gohma." And you might see if you can find some sort of background for the image; the white looks a little plain. Probably something dark would work, maybe something that looks like it's out of the Deku Tree, since that's where you find Gohma. The positioning of the pic is pretty good, though. Looks sort of like you're standing off to the side, and it's looking over and down at you. Might work a little better that way if the pic were higher up on the banner, so the eye was up around the middle of the banner (vertically, that is), but it's okay as it is.[/color]
D_H_Magus Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 i disagree i like the white background... but i think the text needs to be just a couple of points bigger, put a space inbetween gohma and queen and take the all caps off of queen gohma
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now