Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I've been really inspirated by this Grey Scale thingy. So here's a banner of Chii from Chobits, in Grey Scale. ^^I'm going to re-do it a couple of times to see what I like best.

Toodles
CL[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I like the second one alot better than the first. ^^;

The first one's really neat, but the quality of the picture on the far right isn't as glossy as the other two...

1) 7/10
2) 8/10[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Ohhh...puurty...Of course I love chii so I guess im kinda bias :p

I like the second one better...The squares look of it is really cool...But I also like the simplicity of the black and white one...Very nice Kitty :cool: [/color][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]*covers Alexa's mouth* What are you talking about? Hey Lex(I'm going to call you this) I just relized your D*Star! Nice to see you again.

Well I like the first one better because of..the second one's not so originality.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
First one is just a tripod of pictures that are converted black in white one a blank sheet the size of a banner. :)

Bt the seconds pretty good.

1)6/10
2)9/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...