Break Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 nice, very good!!!:tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
Syk3 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Who is that cool, phat guy in that drawing? Oh wait...ITZ ME!!!
No-Name Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 actually its saiyaman, but its a cool pic anywho.
Syk3 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Uhhh, Saiyaman is m- oh, right...who is that saiyaman? He is...er..so strong.
Cecil Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 Hey, thanks heres another 1 of my pics. ( I dont think I colored it very good, but anyways)
Syk3 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Cool, maybe color it in a little darker next time.
Break Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 yeah, it is kool, colouring is a bit:laugh: lol naaaaah, its good!
Cecil Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 Hey, I found my Gohan pic, hope you like it even though it is on lined paper. Oh, that blank spot on top of the date, was my name, I deleted it though:D
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Tight gohan pic.I cant draw for $*%^ so i cant draw anything like that:(
MarkM Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 i will try to scan one of my pic's on here some time there asom
Break Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 same here, i will scan a Gohan pic which est kool!!! he is SSJ2 in mine. yeah, its pretty kool, i liked the saiya-man one better tho, you went to crazy with the black on the last one, its good nonetheless.:) :tasty: :tasty: :sleep: :sleep: :ball: :ball: :)
Cecil Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 Well, all those drawings you saw are when I was 12, I think it is more natural talent though and they are all eyecopied, if you look hard enough on the otaku's dbz pics than you might find the gohan 1.
ssj noin Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [COLOR=deeppink]kewl pics cecil [/COLOR] :)
Cecil Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 Here's anohter Gohan 1, it is almost the same cept this one isnt colored,
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Nice pics Cecil!!;) Here is one of mine.
Cecil Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 The last one didnt work ok gohan pic BTW that's a good pic sayianprincess but is that you name their under there? It's B- sumting oh well it's a little hard to see.
Guest Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Hey, thanks heres another 1 of my pics. ( I dont think I colored it very good, but anyways) [/B][/QUOTE] Stick with the Saiyaman........:p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now