Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I found my Gohan pic, hope you like it even though it is on lined paper.

Oh, that blank spot on top of the date, was my name, I deleted it though:D
Posted
same here, i will scan a Gohan pic which est kool!!! he is SSJ2 in mine. yeah, its pretty kool, i liked the saiya-man one better tho, you went to crazy with the black on the last one, its good nonetheless.:) :tasty: :tasty: :sleep: :sleep: :ball: :ball: :)
Posted
Well, all those drawings you saw are when I was 12, I think it is more natural talent though and they are all eyecopied, if you look hard enough on the otaku's dbz pics than you might find the gohan 1.
Posted
The last one didnt work ok gohan pic

BTW that's a good pic sayianprincess but is that you name their under there? It's B- sumting oh well it's a little hard to see.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Hey, thanks heres another 1 of my pics. ( I dont think I colored it very good, but anyways) [/B][/QUOTE]

Stick with the Saiyaman........:p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...