Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I absolutely loooooove it! *huggles it and saves it* She is adorable and the grid effect thingy is cool. I also the purple. ^^ Keep it up. You should make more like this. ^^

Later Days
CL

BTW How did you get part of the image faded and the other "squares" not...Hmm..I've been trying to figure it out.


*EDIT* Sorry, I didn't see the link, it didn't show up so, I was judging your Siggy Banner. But the Leap noe. Is so cute. Very simple but I like. ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Actually, it is quite simple to do that faded image with "crsip" parts... Just use your square selection tool and select the part of the image you want to be more "crisp" and then copy and paste it into a new layer, then just change the blending mode or just lower the opacity of the original image...
Layer blending mode should be changed to Overlay or so... And opacity shouldn't be put down too much... Or should, depends on what you want...
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Very cute...the light purply hue looks very nice...Though I think I perfer your current banner over this one :D [/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...