Jump to content
OtakuBoards

hhheeeeeeeelllllllllpppp!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj_kakkarot [/i]
[B]im right outside the temple of the anceints and ive been in 500 fights and she still won't learn it i even counted them:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Then I'm dead wrong. How did I get this idea from? Sorry to bother you and all. It's been a long time since I play the game.
Posted
Its not how many fight you are in, it how many times you end the fight with the limit break. (Kill the last enemy with it) That what I think any way.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*sigh* all wrong... you know how there are 2 limits per level right? we will call them A and B k? ok you start w/ 1A duhhhhhhhh to get 1B you have to use A 8 times!!! lol and to get 2A you have to kill 80 enemys!! or maybe finish 80 battles... lol... cant remember it been a while... same for all the B's and A's sept for 4A you have to use the item for it!! lol it real ez once you know what your trying to do!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...