D_H_Magus Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 just finished up a zelda sig... i need some help with the text though... got any ideas?
DarK DeatH Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 Well, I have a suggestion to that "The Wind Waker" text... Maybe you could stroke it and use a Wind effect on it (you are using photoshop I assume), then change the blending mode to Overlay and play around with the opacity... It would look cool I think... Or maybe not...
boothten Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 I'm going to agree, the "Wind Waker" text would match along with the banner.
Sara Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1]The glow on the name text at the bottom isn't great--especially since it's already over the colorful part of the banner. Makes it a little too busy, and the colors seem off, then.[/size]
Desbreko Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=indigo]It's pretty good, I like the character placement a lot. I think you should reverse the positioning of the "The Wind Waker" text, though, so "Wind" is farther to the left than the other text instead of to the right. That'd let you see more of the Moblin in the background, and it also wouldn't be as cramped with the other three characters. It'd sort of curve around them instead of getting right up next to them. Also, I think it would look better if the screen name were taken out altogether. I mean, people can already see your name above your avatar, and I think the extra text detracts from the rest of the banner. Of course, I never put screen names on my banners anymore unless the theme of it is me, so that's just my opinion.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now