Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, today I was bored and decided to do some progress on the elves pic my friend drew... I just put some effects that are still in testing phase, so yeah, tell me what you think.
Obs.: the wuality is bad because I had to put it down a lot to attach it...
Posted
Thats cool. I like the way you put the guys hair white at the top. And the dragons a good touch as well. I like it. *saves* Keeping this one.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]nice. both the drawing and the cging are awesome. i envy you both . . . . [/color]
Posted
Another lil update. Not many changes, just the power of the mage's hands is a bit different, I made it so that it looks it's in his hand, and made both the same.
Again, quality degradation thanks to image conversion...
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Very nice indeed...With your Cging and your friends drawing talents you 2 make an impressive pair :cool:

I cant wait to see it colored completely :D [/color][/font]
Posted
Another update... Please someone reply this time at least ¬_¬
Now I colored the druid (bottom left guy) and took out the fire on the dragons back... Wasn't looking good in my opinion...
Posted
I want something like that wallpaper sized :p.

I've said it before, and no doubt i'll say it again. You're a really talented artist. The fire would of been good, except for the griffin-riding guy at the top left. It would be fire right next to clouds...

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...