DarK DeatH Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 OK, today I was bored and decided to do some progress on the elves pic my friend drew... I just put some effects that are still in testing phase, so yeah, tell me what you think. Obs.: the wuality is bad because I had to put it down a lot to attach it...
Kaola Su Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 They look really good so far! I like the light thing that is coming from that one's hand! You are very good at cg-ing! Kaola
Rhys Mayiessen Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 [color=skyblue]Yay!!! ELVES!!! I love elves...they're the best beings....uh....made! Lol. This is a really good drawing! lol[/color]
Epitome Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Thats cool. I like the way you put the guys hair white at the top. And the dragons a good touch as well. I like it. *saves* Keeping this one.
Guest Chris Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=green]nice. both the drawing and the cging are awesome. i envy you both . . . . [/color]
DarK DeatH Posted June 7, 2003 Author Posted June 7, 2003 Another lil update. Not many changes, just the power of the mage's hands is a bit different, I made it so that it looks it's in his hand, and made both the same. Again, quality degradation thanks to image conversion...
nezzyjean Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Wow! Your CG ing skills are amazing! Your friend draws good too!
Arkadyz Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Very nice indeed...With your Cging and your friends drawing talents you 2 make an impressive pair :cool: I cant wait to see it colored completely :D [/color][/font]
DarK DeatH Posted June 16, 2003 Author Posted June 16, 2003 More, more... Update number something... lol Damn this quality degradation...
DarK DeatH Posted June 21, 2003 Author Posted June 21, 2003 Another update... Please someone reply this time at least ¬_¬ Now I colored the druid (bottom left guy) and took out the fire on the dragons back... Wasn't looking good in my opinion...
Guest Zeh Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 I want something like that wallpaper sized :p. I've said it before, and no doubt i'll say it again. You're a really talented artist. The fire would of been good, except for the griffin-riding guy at the top left. It would be fire right next to clouds... Can't wait to see the finished product!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now