Guest Tec-9 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 from what i'v seen so far... NO! HAHA! sorry... I WAS BANNED 4x's!!!
BabyGirl Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B] I WAS BANNED 4x's!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]You sound as though you're proud of it. And so as not to go off topic *cough* sure I like you...you haven't done anything to prove yourself unworthy of being liked :)[/color]
Matt.D Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [color=rainbow] I don't hate anyone here(although some people tend to get on my nerves sometimes) so, yeah, I guess I like you.:) [/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 no point in not liking you when i dont know u
Navi Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 why do you even ask? do you need people to like you to feel better about yourself?
Guest Zeh Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]no point in not liking you when i dont know u [/B][/QUOTE] couldn't of said it better myself
PiroMunkie Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]PLbbbbbbtttttttt!!!!!!! I don't like anyone! :D[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]PLbbbbbbtttttttt!!!!!!! I don't like anyone! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] since u put it that way i dont like u too so :p :p
Single H Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 If you're a girl I'll like you but, you're not, right? (some people can change their avatar. We'll never know who's on the other line)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I :love: [size=3]ME[/size] of course !!! No offense to you.......I'm just always more important than everyone else, in my mind:p.[/COLOR]
anime lover Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]why do you even ask? do you need people to like you to feel better about yourself? [/B][/QUOTE] That was mean! :p I was just bored.
Dark Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Thiz question seems kinda stupid 2 me...anyway i don't know u how do u so...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime lover [/i] [B] That was mean! :p I was just bored. [/B][/QUOTE] boredom+posting this kind of topic=spam (is it??)
Guest Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]PLbbbbbbtttttttt!!!!!!! I don't like anyone! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I thought you liked me..............:( :(
amibasuki Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 *points finger* I don't like you or you or you or you or you :p
Single H Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I like all the girls:D The guys I'm not sure.....
anime lover Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] boredom+posting this kind of topic=spam (is it??) [/B][/QUOTE] WHAT THE H*LL IS SPAM!:mad:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now