Jump to content
OtakuBoards

picture


what do you think  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. what do you think

    • 1
      1
    • 2
      2
    • 3
      1
    • 4
      3


Recommended Posts

Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
what do you think of this picture
Posted
Its okay I would say. One thing is that it is on lined paper. Always draw on blank paper. Another thing is the face and body are way out of proportion, no offense, and the eyes are messed up. You should try again in my opinion. Sorry if I was a little harsh.
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i'm only 13
Posted
its hard to paint from imagination, so ill give ya credit for that (-:
anyway i think age doesnt really matter, its not an insolt i have myself a picture that i have been working on about a month, and it still aint good enough, but each time you try again it gets better... try it again, the painting looks good, but it looks a bit miising, and pur of proportions, anyway its good and you should be proud in youself for even making something as good as this!!!
Posted
[size=1]Actually, it doesn't really matter how old you are to me. No, I'm not trying to insult you.
But I agree with Hataki Vash. You shouldn't draw on lined paper...it isn't good. O_o;; Hm..the shoulders are too short, and the eyes look like they're on his forehead. Also, the head look too long. But! Nice job on his hand. Very nice hands you got there...^_^
I also partially agree with Solid. Sometimes if you draw the same picture again, it looks much better.[/size]
Posted
I once had problems drawing good pictures. I thought they were good, but compered to the others, mine were sh**. But, I learned if you belive you can draw someting, you can. It's good. There's this site that really shows you how to draw manga and anime. If you would like the adress, I'll give it you. Good work. If you try and copy a picture (Like one you find on the net.) and really focus, it can turn out good.
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
well i only started drawing like this this year i couldn't even draw last year besides it a little easyer for me to draw on lined paper
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
wanna know some thing scary my drwings take at least 15 minutes to draw maybe thats why they look screwed up my oc's take about 10 minutes i try not to rush with them because i want them to out great i copyed the image out of magazine called anime insider i copuy pictures i never trace my drawings
Posted
[size=1]Hmmm, its too dark O_<. I don't know...there's something I just don't like about the picture, the face I guess. The hand is drawn well. One bieng the lowest, and 4 bieng highes on the poll, I'd give a 2.[/size]
Posted
well, one thing is for sure, you can draw hands much better than me. I think its an ok pic. There are lots of things out of proportion, and the sword looks like its made of Jagged wood, and The paper seems a bit messy, but asides from that its good. And, they are right, age doesnt matter, trust me Im 12, I grew up with 2 friends who could draw way better than me, but after lots of practice i became just as good as them. And i bet if you tried drawing this pic again, after listening too all of or tips and stuff, It would turn out looking very good.
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i'm not good with eyes and strait linesi copied this picture out of a magazine it's from an ad in in the magazine for samarai x and the size of the head is the same size as the head in the picture
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by yuka-kitsune [/i]
[B]sorry [/B][/QUOTE]
One word replies are not allowed on the forums.

Now back to topic: The image doesn't really look like Kenshin, and the sword looks more like a wooden staff than a sword. Also, his head is sorta "squashed", and about the lined paper, that doesn't really matter much... Some of my best drawings were made on lined paper :)
Also, about age, it doesn't matter if you are 13 or 31, anyone can be good and draw good or do anything good, despite their age... For example, I know a girl who is 13 and can do some really good web-designing and graphics designing as well, way better than a lot of people who are older than her who I know.

One thing, keep practicing and you will eventually get it. Practice makes perfect, never forget that.
Posted
[size=1]Just so you know Yuka, I'm the worst artist on these boards -_- so please don't think I'm insulting or something, I am no one to complain.[/size]
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i don't think these peoplewho replyed are insulting me the saying the truth not lying from what these people say i need to work on eyes and sraitlines as long as it come out as best as i can draw it i'm happy with my biggest dream is to become an anime/manga artist so the more people say what needs work the better i become because i work on these as said in one of my post i have a habit drawing to quickly so that why the eyes are screwed up it took me 15 mins to do this
Posted
Dark Death, I never posted any CG art, I ish too lazy X_X you mustve mistaken me for someone else. Example of my crap art in attachment.
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
it not the greatest ive nor is it the worset i sjould scan a copy of my friends drawing she drew a picture of two people it was fritghing your s is good

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...